FELIX PLA Premium (1 kg) Pink
FELIX Premium PLA filaments are manufactured using the Ingeo 3D850, the new raw material with improved properties specifically developed for 3D printer filaments. The unique premium quality PLA filament results in 3D prints which can handle heat and torque much better than standard PLA.
RAL Code: 3017
Key benefits of Premium PLA
- Faster crystallization rate, which translates into faster printing speed.
- Improved heat-resistance in 3D printed parts. Post-process your printed objects to improve material performance.
- Great performance in both Tensile Strenght and Impact Resistance.
- Excellent 3D printing characteristics such as precise detail, good adhesion to build plates, less warping or curling, and low odor.
- Standard heated bed settings can be used for FELIX Premium PLA filament. All of this with the advantage on biodegradability and without the toxic fumes of ABS.
|Printer Model||FELIX 3.1|