Upgrade service Pro x to Pro 3
Benefit from better performance with the FELIX Pro 3.
The Pro 1/2 to Pro 3 upgrade gives several benefits:
- Improved print quality.
- 2 times faster dual head print speed.
- Lower maintenance cost
- Improved reliabitity
- Complete checkup of your printer
What is included in Upgrade Service of 6 Hours focused labour:
Heated bed upgrade
Pro 3 Flex plate
New Kapton sticker
Optional: Touchscreen with print server and webcam
Upgrade service executed by FELIXprinters
If you purchased your FELIX Pro Series directly from us or there is no local authorised reseller near you, we can also upgrade your Pro Series for you. Our skilled technicians will make sure your 3D printer will be shipped back to you in an as good as new condition.
Upgrade services at your local reseller
The upgrade of your FELIX Pro can be executed by your local reseller. (check for availability)
Leadtime approx. 2 weeks
As low as €1,272.92 €1,052.00
Why upgrade to the FELIX Pro 3.
Get the best out of FDM 3D printing with the FELIX Pro 3. The upgrades gives you an as good as new printer. The features of the Pro 3 give you the following benefits compared to the FELIX Pro 1 or 2:
- Better Performance. The print quality is improved in terms of detail and consistent extrusion. The hot-ends are more stably fixed in the extruder and also the new hot-end with small heater body gives better performance. The airflow is now coming from 2 sides giving a nicer print results and overhangs are printed better from all sides.
- 2x Faster dual head printing. The small heater body, ensures very fast heatup and cooldown times, making extruder switching approx 2 times as fast!
- Bed leveling is more reliable and accurate due to improved construction.
- Remove large 3d printed objects easily and without damage. The new magnetic flexplate solution.
- Easier maintenance. The new extruder construction enables even easier hot-end replacement and further maintenance if needed. Saving you precious time.
- Improved reliabilty. The z-sensor to sense the bed and also enable automated features, is now more reliable due to changed contact material and construction. Also there are no critically moving parts anymore. The cable assembly is changed and also the bed contact pins are exchanged by the flexplate solution with fixed wire.
What is included in the upgrade?
After your upgrade, your Pro 1 or Pro 2 will be as good as a brand new FELIX Pro 3. Where we'll exchange the following sub-assemblies:
- Heated bed upgrade
- Extruder upgrade
- Pro 3 Flexplate
- New Kapton sticker
- Optional: Touchscreen with print server and webcam
A fully checked machine and updated with tweaks to the latest standard. If applicable and necessary the following gets also replaced.
- Bearings and belts if applicable
- X-axis idler pulley
- New style bed cable assembly
- Optimized z-axis fixation
New touchscreen + camera, with printfarm and remote print monitoring capabilities.
Other options on request.
To ensure the upgrade is performed properly, we'll perform a 24hr test print. If you have other wishes please contact us at [email protected]
|Printer Model||Pro x|
Note: prices are only for pick up, not for return. The return price will be calculated in the last step of the payment process
Currently there are serveral options to get your FELIX to the FELIXprinters office in Utrecht.
1 - Sending your FELIXprinter yourself
You can always send your FELIXprinter yourself to our office in IJsselstein. We will schedule an appointment with you first to install the upgrade so it takes as little time as possible. We can arrange the return to you by UPS or you can collect the printer yourself at our office (only by appointment).
2 - Pick up by UPS: The Netherlands / Belgium / Germany
Pick up of the printer will always be done by UPS. We have very good experiences with UPS and it allows us to set an exact date for pick up and delivery.
3 - Other countries
Customers from other countries who would like FELIXprinters to upgrade their FELIX, can send in a request. We will send you an offer with shipment costs and then you can decide if you accept the total price.