In some cases the Tec 4 can have issues with the leveling and probing function. Most of the times the following steps fix the issues.
- Double check if the z-screw fixing the spindle to the motor is properly fixed.
- Check if the nut of the spindle is properly in place.
- Move the induction sensor 1mm upwards physically on the bracket. It could be that it is too low and causes the probing not to function properly.
- Check the leveler wheels if they are properly assembled. Is the setscrew properly fastened?
- Is the bolt which fixes the middle of the build plate properly fixed?
- Reset the eeprom memory of the printer, by running this printfile
- Perform the bed leveling routine from the screen.
- Calibrate the z-height with the calibration card.
Note: Normally the leveling routine if you don't turn the leveler wheels will show a variation in measurement. A deviation of max 5degrees between measurements is acceptable and should result in proper bed leveling.
There are no comments yet